This couldn’t be easier, faster or more delicious. Juicy mustardy flavored dark meat chicken with a crisp skin. Of course you could also do this with breasts as well if that is what you have. The secret is a simple paste you put both under the skin and over it. You can either cook this in the oven or on the BBQ.
In a small bowl combine:
- 6 green onions – finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 large clove garlic – pressed
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 6 large chicken thighs – bone in/skin on and trimmed of excess fat
- olive oil for oiling the BBQ grate if cooking that way
I am going to take a bunch of these over to Angie’s place to celebrate Fiesta Friday #327. Check out the posts from bloggers around the globe. You will find great recipes, craft ideas, and other tips. Please vote for your favorite 5.